Board of Education
Welcome to Clinton Community Schools
The Mission of Clinton Community Schools is to provide a safe and healthy environment, educating and preparing every person to be explorers and life-long learners.
Board meetings for the 2017-2018 school year will be the 3rd Monday of each month in the High School Student Center (formerly the Media Center), at 6:06 PM. This is a change from last years' start time of 7:07 PM.
The Vision of Clinton Community Schools is to inspire and empower endless possibilities for every person.
- We Believe Every Person Matters.
- We Believe A Collaborative Culture Promotes High Achievement and Innovation.
- We Believe Successful Schools are a Shared Responsibility of Students, Parents, Staff, and Community
- We Believe Every Person has Opportunities to Reach Their Full Potential.
- Board will complete an annual and rotating monthly review of the five strategic plan committees.
- Board will complete an annual self-evaluation each October.
- Board will work to be a fully certified board by July 2018.
Board of Education 2017-2018
Ad Hoc Committees
* Committee Chairperson
|Finance, Building, and Grounds||Policy, and Bylaws||Student Town Hall||Superintendent Evaluation|
LCASB - Dale Wingerd
MASB LEGISLATIVE - Shirley Harris
2016-2017 Board Minutes