Board of Education
Welcome to Clinton Community Schools
The Mission of Clinton Community Schools is to provide a safe and healthy environment, educating and preparing every person to be explorers and life-long learners.
Board meetings for the 2017-2018 school year will be the 3rd Monday of each month in the High School Student Center* (formerly the Media Center), at 6:06 PM. This is a change from last years' start time of 7:07 PM.
*The October 16, 2017 meeting will be held in the Middle School Library.
*The November 20, 2017 meeting will be held in the Elementary School Library.
The Vision of Clinton Community Schools is to inspire and empower endless possibilities for every person.
- We Believe Every Person Matters.
- We Believe A Collaborative Culture Promotes High Achievement and Innovation.
- We Believe Successful Schools are a Shared Responsibility of Students, Parents, Staff, and Community
- We Believe Every Person has Opportunities to Reach Their Full Potential.
- Board will complete an annual and rotating monthly review of the five strategic plan committees.
- Board will complete an annual self-evaluation each October.
- Board will work to be a fully certified board by July 2018.
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
All meetings begin at 6:06 p.m. in the CHS Student Center unless otherwise indicated:
July 17, 2017
August 21, 2017
September 18, 2017
October 18, 2017 - CMS Library
November 20, 2017 - CES Library
December 18, 2017
January 18, 2018
February 19, 2018
March 19, 2018
April 16, 2018
May 21, 2018
June 18, 2018
June 25, 2018 (tentative budget meeting)
Finance Committee November 13, 2017
Policy Committee November 6, 2017
Policy Committee October 30, 2017
Policy Committee October 16, 2017
Board Minutes October 16, 2017
Finance Committee October 9, 2017
Student Town Hall September 25, 2017
Finance Committee September 18, 2017
Board Minutes September 18, 2017
Board Workshop August 21, 2017
Board Minutes August 21, 2017
Finance Committee August 14, 2017
Board Minutes July 17, 2017
Superintendent Evaluation Committee July 17, 2017
Board Workshop July 17, 2017
Finance Committee Meeting July 10, 2017
Board Minutes June 26th, 2017
Board Minutes June 19th, 2017
Board of Education 2017-2018
Ad Hoc Committees
* Committee Chairperson
|Finance, Building, and Grounds||Policy, and Bylaws||Student Town Hall||Superintendent Evaluation|
LCASB - Dale Wingerd
MASB LEGISLATIVE - Shirley Harris
2016-2017 Board Minutes